Bohemian Blasphemy

Is there a real knife?
Is there just blasphemy?
Caught with the tour guide.
No escape to the lavatory.
Open, my guys.
Bring me some fries and scream.
I'm just a door boy. I need my Timothy.
Because I'm slightly numb, slightly cold.
A little flight, not so old.
Anyway the wind blows, just as its not east, not east.

Buddy, don't kill my dog.
Put the gun across my bed.
Pull that trigger I'll be red.
Papa, rice has just been flung.
But now I've gone and thrown it all the way.
Mama, ooo.
Didn't care if I made Jeff die.
If I'm not back again sometime tomorrow,
Feed my fish, feed my fish, as if something really matters.

To date, that guy has come.
Sends quivers with some wine.
Hey, that's pretty fine.
Goodbye everybody, he's really beaux.
Gotta leave you all behind and see Bruce.
Mama, ooo. (Anyway the wind blows)
I don't want some rye
I sometimes wish I've never been home at all.

I see a little shivered rat of a bit
Scataboosh, scataboosh, will you do the tango.
Voltage is frightening, screaming, screaming bite me.
Hot potato, hot potato.
Hot potato, hot potato.
Hot potato, how about no - fantastico.

But, I'm just a door boy, somebody love me.
He's just a door boy from a poor family.
Spare him some change. He's desperately.
Slightly numb, slightly cold, will you do the tango?
Matilda! Whoa, will not let you tango - let me Tango.
Matilda! Whoa, will not let you tango - let me tango.
Matilda! Whoa, will not let you tango - let me tango.
Will not let you tango let me tango.
Never let you tango let me tango let me tango
Never let me tangooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Oh mama Mia, mama Mia, mama Mia let me tango.
That guy has a devil set out for me
For me
For me

So you can cut me and leave me to cry
So you think you can love me and expect me to die
Oh, honey, you can't do this to me, honey.
Just gotta let me out gotta get right outta here.
Heck yeah, heck yeah!
Something really matters
Anyone can see
Something really matters, something really matters to me.

Anyway the wind blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment